Saturday, September 5, 2009

They tried to make me to go to REHAB.

"I went to Ross today and all I got was this lousy t-shirt."

I'm sure we all have seen those screen-print vacation shirts at tourist stands. But that's exactly what I felt like today. As you can tell by my previous post, I've been buying a lot of shoes at Ross lately... and today? Well I went to FIVE Ross stores.




...Hi, my name is Ashley and I'm a bit Ross obsessed....


Frye Riding Boots, $378.00



But I found a VERY similar pair at Ross. The quality, naturally, isn't as good, but I overlooked it for the price.

Franco Sarto, $34.99



Ironically, they had my normal 7.5 size. Still, I decided to drive around to four other stores just to see if they had it in a size down. I like my boots to fit a bit snug. But because all of their stores carry different things, at the end of the day, I literally walked away with nothing.

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I went to Ross 5 times in one day, but at least it made for a great driving adventure. So meanwhile, while I check into rehab, you should check out Ross. I love them because they carry great brands at finger-lickin prices: Seychelles, Sam Edelman, Steve Madden, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Nine West, Doc Marten. Which shoe brands do you like?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley!
    I'd love to see the Steve Maddens you bought at Ross too...and so what if I posted something about that style months ago?? A chic sandal (especially scored on the cheap, my favorite word) NEVER goes out of style. You're a really thrifty shopper and you've def. found some great stuff as evidenced by your postings!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog!:-)

    xoxxo
    Carly
    http://chicsteals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA--I am totally the same way! If I see something at say, TJ Maxx but it's not the right size and I really want it you better believe I will jump in my Mini and go to the others--it's like a good hunt. ;) And those boots are killer!

    ReplyDelete