Tuesday, September 15, 2009

9.99

Urban Outfitters is having a pretty decent sale right now. Which, isn't really news, because they're always having sales on some type of item. But with tees starting at $9.99, it's definitely worth checking out.

I've always loved the vibe of UO, but the prices - - ? Not so much. Out of my 5 years of shopping there, everything I've ever bought has been on sale (minus 1 green sweater and 1 brown bag). If it wasn't for the sale items I probably wouldn't shop here because $58.00 tees did not make it into my monthly budget.

Here's some of the steals I got at UO over this summer. Each item is under $10.00 =]









Brands: Silence + Noise, BDG, Sparkle & Fade, Nothing Sacred by Obesity and Speed
$8.99-$9.99 tees; $4.99 tanks






Brands: Kimchi Blue, Ecote
$9.99


I have more goodies, but forgot to add them to the picture. I also bought two white tees, an oversized beanie, and a black lace bodysuit.
P.S. Back in July, UO had a $5.00 sale. Did anyone catch it? It was diiivine. I'm crossing my fingers that they will have another one before the warm weather ends!

1 comment:

  1. a black lace bodysuit huh...who u wearing that for? lol

    ReplyDelete