Friday, September 4, 2009

Buckle Up.

I'm a Summer baby... it's all I need. The warm nights, thin dresses, and cute sandals have always won over my heart. My body shivers even at the thought of 70 degree weather (farenheit). Ordinarily I'd be trying to cling onto the last days of summer. But with all the cute boots that are now in shops, Autumn is finally starting to win me over...


Dolce Vita Flat Bootie: $248



Miu Miu Studded Biker Boots: $1,375



Frye Engineer Boot: $188.00


Sam Edelman Lakota Boot: $224.95



But those are the boots that live only in my dreams. And these ones? They live in my closet =]


Engineer Boots by Guess
Retail: $165.00, Found at Ross: $34.99



I had my boots off in the store today while trying on some shoes. Several passerbys kept picking up my boots, thinking they were for sale. It was a bit awkward. I was worried that some gal would accidentally take my shoes up to the cash register and I'd end up barefoot. But now the boots are safe and sound, back in the closet, and ready for the Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment